- Company: JAC Vapour
- Device type: eGo
- Tank: JAC Vapour Aerotank V2 (by KangerTech)
- Born: UK (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Recommended stockist: JAC Vapour
- Price: £49.99-£70
OVERALL SCORE: 4.5/5
- build/design: 4.7/5
- form/function: 4.3/5
- battery life: 3.5/5
- customisation: 4.5/5
- price point: 4.7/5
- 1 x battery with 1000mAh (optional second battery can be added).
- A portable 78mm length with beauty ring attached (68mm without).
- Improved contact with all tanks via the spring loaded positive connector.
- Solid Stainless Steel build for durability.
- ‘Click button set’ 3 step variable voltage (3.7, 4.2, and 4.8v).
- Reliable, advanced safety features.
- Designed to match the popular 18.5mm tanks on the market.
- Compatible with any eGo or 510 thread tanks.
- 1 x Aero Tank V2 included. An advanced tank (updated adjustable airflow)
In the case…
- 1 x Series-E Battery (INCLUDED)
- 1 x Additional Series-E Battery (OPTIONAL)
- 1 x Aero Tank V2 (new airflow)
- 1.8Ohm V2 dual coil, plus a spare of your choice
- 1 x Short Lead USB Charger
- 1 x Beauty Ring
- 1 x Custom SERIES-E Hard Case
What they say: The NEW SERIES-E is JAC Vapour’s high quality, high capacity battery. SERIES-E offers superior performance and reliability with a durable solid Stainless Steel build, advanced features and a beautiful compact design. A great step up from 2nd generation batteries currently available on the market. Designed by JAC Vapour, the SERIES-E is recommended for vapers looking for a kit that provides a quality build, power and reliability at a portable size. The Aero Tank V2 features an updated and improved airflow adapter to that found in the original Aero Tank V1.
What Dr B’ says: Lets cut to the chase shall we. What we are not talking about here is a device aimed at holding it’s own with the bigger boys. What we are talking about, however, is an eGo with the desire to be the best it can be. A honourable ambition which the Series-E pulls off with abundant flare. A perfect synergy of form and function and said function is portability. Ideal for the ‘on the go’ vaper, it packs more than enough punch from it’s beefy 1000mAh battery to keep you chugging away, with a wry smile on your face.
What places the Series-E in another league to just about any other eGo on the market is in it’s premium build quality. JAC Vapour should be applauded for how they have managed to meet this price point, as to the eye and touch you really could be mistaken for thinking it was far more ‘high-end’. Some of these plaudits should be shared with KangerTech though, as the Aerotank V2 on offer here is an absolute stunner. Airflow control is tactile and responsive and the overall tank, fully rebuildable.
It’s a hard task to find flaws in this device, but there are a couple of minor quibbles. Firstly, the Series-E does like a drink. Especially, if u have the voltage cranked to the max of 4.8v. It will quaff your favourite juice and lick it’s lips as it goes. That however, is a trade off you will not mind, when considering the powerful performance of this beauty. Coupled with this performance is the unsurprising effect it has on the battery life. Dr B’ was regularly getting around 4-5 hours of heavy vaping before chucking it on to power-up. In that regard, he would definitely recommend opting for the second battery (in the starter kit choices) if you are going to be using it for prolonged sessions.
Finally, the issue of the dual coils, at the time of writing, the V1’s (older) trump the V2’s in just about every way. Longer life span between tank fills, rebuildable, and easier to inspect and clean. In fact, Dr B’s experience with the V2’s was problematic to the point that he would advise to steer well clear of them when purchasing replacements. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it, stick with the V1 dual coils.
JAC vapour have excelled in spades with the Series-E, it is a stunning and well realised piece of kit. Punching above it’s weight and holding it’s own, it is a highly recommended addition to even the most fussy of vaping enthusiasts. Find yourself mocking eGo devices? Not anymore.
Dr B’ has no affiliation or bias towards any hardware supplier or manufacturer
Promotional video. Aerotank V2 not shown